We manage construction projects from prior to inception through completion to intended use. We are a team of young and dynamic Architects and Engineering professionals who are trained at India’s Best Institutes and who possess the required competency to see vast and complex projects through; we bring to our clients the assurance of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Want To Build A House? Find Out What It Costs.
Advantages Of Building With Us
Take the first step with Limpid Construction – Best Construction Company in Indore
|Limpid Construction Experience||Typical Experience*|
Our Luxury Construction Package
@ Rs 1750/sq.ft.
Designs & Drawings
- 2D Floor Plan
- 2D Elevation
- Structural Design
- Electrical Drawings
- Plumbing Drawings
- Basic Furniture Plan
- Steel – Kamdhenu, Moira or equivalent
- Aggregates – 20mm & 40mm
- Blocks – First Class Burnt Clay Red Bricks
- Cement – Coromandel, Birla Chetak or equivalent
- Sand for Blockwork & Plastering
- RCC Nominal Mix as per design
- Ceiling Height – 10 feet
- Modular Kitchen in 100% water and termite proof PVC panels.
- Ceramic Wall Tiles, 2 feet above kitchen slab – Upto ₹45 per Sqft
- Main Sink Faucet – Upto ₹1500
- Any Other Faucet & Accessories – Basic Jaquar/ Essco or equivalent
- Kitchen Sink – SS Single bowl Sink with drain board worth ₹6000
- Kitchen Granite 18 mm thick – Upto ₹120 per Sqft
- Bathroom Ceramic Wall Tiles with 7 feet height – Upto ₹50/Sqft
- Sanitary ware & CP Fittings – Upto ₹60000 per 1000 sqft of construction.
- CPVC Pipe – Prince, Astral, Supreme or equivalent
- Bathroom Accessories – EWC, Health Faucet, Wash Basin with accessories, 2 in 1 wall mixer, Overhead Shower.
- Dr. Fixit or Roff Waterproofing.
- Bathroom inner partition Glass Door, separating wet area with dry area.
- Bathroom doors – Water proof and highly durable PVC doors and frames
(Sintex, KAKA or equivalent).
Doors & Windows
- Main Door – Indian or African Teak door along with frame of worth 20,000 having door thickness of about 38mm.
- Internal Doors – Membrane doors / Flush Door with Laminates. Windows – Fully Glazed Aluminium windows having mosquito net arrangement (sliding three track powder coated aluminium)
- Interior Painting – JK Putty + Tractor Emulsion
- Exterior Painting – Asian Primer + Ace Exterior Emuslion Paint
- Living and Dining Flooring – Tiles of value upto ₹50 per sqft
- Rooms and Kitchen Flooring – Tiles or Granite or Wooden flooring upto ₹50 per sqft
- Balcony and Open Areas Flooring – Anti-skid tiles of value upto ₹45 per sqft
- Staircase Flooring – Granite or Marble of value upto ₹ 70 per sqft
- Parking Tiles – Anti-skid tiles of value upto ₹40 per sqft
- Wires – Concealed Copper wiring of Anchor or equivalent make
- Modular Switches & Sockets – Anchor Roma or equivalent make
- Overhead Tank – Overhead Tank in HDPE (Sintex or equivalent in double layer) or in-situ tank construction.
Underground Water tank – 4000 litres
- Staircase Railing – MS Railing
- Parapet wall of 3 feet height
- False Ceiling in all rooms with Saint Gobain Gypsum Boards.
- Roof Top Solar system for Homes – 5KW working power plant with inverter and all necessary internal connections, enabling benefits in electricity bills via net metering. Governmental expenses extra.